Thursday 21 June 2012

The rear rank of billmen and the few archers I've managed to paint. I actually purchased these figures and started painting them about ten years ago, but life got in the way. My painting style is still not  'wargamey' enough I fear; I've spent too long painting 1/35-scale figures. I'll have to work on it.

The blue and murray livery colours and the sun badge on the rear of the livery jacket represent men of the Yorkist household - or perhaps the servants and friends of Edward's household, recruited for the campaign and given livery before they marched north. I like the bulky appearance of the Front Rank figures - a real contrast to my plastic Perrys that will make up my Lancastrian force.

1 comment:

  1. Good looking figures and a great start to the bloggers-sphere. Looking forward to following your progress.

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete